GDT: LXXI | "Nowhere To Run, Nowhere to Pride" | Oilers vs Sharks | 3.20.23 | 7:30PM | SN1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Should Philip Broberg take a field trip to Bakersfield?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
68784FAC-8DD4-4E76-BD7B-0EEF6739D793.gif

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
They owe the Oilers a couple penalties. That should have been penalty shot almost

Laodongxi

Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
I’m a little behind but are you kidding me with that Reimer tackle?? Bad enough without it taking away an obvious goal.
Yeah ... I'm the same. How the hell do they allow play to continue there? It's just so ridiculous.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Sure it is.

If Nurse and Ceci trust Campbell at all they don't both hard sell out the challenge and there is no chance.
That’s what I’m seeing too. Tons of mistakes in system play etc cause they can’t trust Campbell to do his job system wise. Which makes it harder on Campbell. It’s a cycle. Shit goalie breaks the teams confidence and their dplay can suffer

BigFuzzyDice

the giant Kane in your azz
Jul 8, 2016
Louie, out loud " Reimer been good in the 2nd* the silent lart "Campbell has been shit soup"

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
Did... did Debrusk just say this was a really good period for Edmonton? You took too many shots to the head my dude, that is the worst analysis you could have given.

Thanks to the Viking for showing up at least, when the hell is the rest of the team going to wake up?

Reactions: Leonardlizard
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad