GDT: LXIII | "These Lines Suck" | Oilers vs. Sharks | 2.27.18 | 8:30PM | SN-Oil

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
Connor has finally listen to the "SHOOT IT" advice he has been getting from all of us and all the fans that attend games live. I believe I saw a tweet that said he was second in goal scoring behind Malkin this month, and he may have tied him with that goal.

I could see him going 45-65-110 at some point in his career, probably higher if the refs start calling penalties against him

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
Connor has finally listen to the "SHOOT IT" advice he has been getting from all of us and all the fans that attend games live. I believe I saw a tweet that said he was second in goal scoring behind Malkin this month, and he may have tied him with that goal.

I could see him going 45-65-110 at some point in his career, probably higher if the refs start calling penalties against him

Probably could’ve happened this year if our freaking PP actually worked

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I’m actually mad that these guys are playing like this now because it tells me this is all failed potential.

Reactions: SomeDudeOTI

North

Jun 25, 2009
What is going on with Lucic? He's not the greatest by any stretch but he's never been this awful.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Ugh, Lucic. Do a shot every time he gives away the puck. Gettin' drunk tonight!

Oh god...only 10 mins into the game...

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad