GDT: LXIII | "These Lines Suck" | Oilers vs. Sharks | 2.27.18 | 8:30PM | SN-Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Always put the fourth line out after a goal. Lose that momentum you get after a goal. Woooooooo.

That's actually a pretty awesome tank move.

Just a bummer that he does it all year no matter what.

Dashh

Oct 26, 2013
What gets me is that all members of the media / local radio praise Todd as a "good coach", one of the "best in the league"

Why are they all afraid to criticize him ? only one that seems to is Nielson on 1260

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Some of us are loyal to the team.
I mean, all the more power to you but it makes little sense to devote yourself and pledge "loyalty" to an organization that has had as many #1 overall draft picks fall into its lap over the past decade yet is still unable to piece together a competitive roster of players.

I guess I just don't see the benefit or the incentive to suffer through what is the worst run professional organization in sports. I'm masochistic, but not that masochistic.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
What gets me is that all members of the media / local radio praise Todd as a "good coach", one of the "best in the league"

Why are they all afraid to criticize him ? only one that seems to is Nielson on 1260
Whoever was on today around 5:30 was leaning into Chia and McLellan.

BudBundy

May 16, 2005

David Staples posed some legit tough questions of him back in early December iirc. By and karge, the koala is above reproach.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Always put the fourth line out after a goal. Lose that momentum you get after a goal. Woooooooo.

At least I can say I've probably been calling TMac the idiot he is longer than probably anyone on this board. I saw so much evidence of that last year, and saw us continually winning in spite of dreadful coaching. Talbot being god in net helped a lot, plus the break out years of Klefbom, Leon and of course McDavid's very memorable season, Sekera was mostly a beast, etc. -- all of which helped us win and I think helped smooth over all the idiotic coaching 'tactics' (or lack there of), dumb lines, no line matching (or bad line matching), and all his egregious miscalculation or just stupidity behind the bench. Complete imbecile of a coach. It's no wonder he couldn't take a stacked SJ team anywhere in the playoffs. Shouldn't surprise anyone now, looking back.

Last edited:
Reactions: PulYou

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011

Since rod retired the Edmonton media is a bunch of bag lickers. The only one who calls it like he sees it is spec.

Dashh

Oct 26, 2013
I mean, all the more power to you but it makes little sense to devote yourself and pledge "loyalty" to an organization that has had as many #1 overall draft picks fall into its lap over the past decade yet is still unable to piece together a competitive roster of players.

I guess I just don't see the benefit or the incentive to suffer through what is the worst run professional organization in sports. I'm masochistic, but not that masochistic.

Sports are the only reason i have cable, and i live in edmonton. I like watching this tragedy haha

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
They've already let s few interference calls go but that was comical. Two guys interfering and no call. Just garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad