GDT: LXIII | "These Lines Suck" | Oilers vs. Sharks | 2.27.18 | 8:30PM | SN-Oil

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
I don't expect McLellan to blow up every game but we have been getting the shaft all season and not once has he addressed it. He is a total coward and basically tied with Eakins for most detested coach ever. I shouldn't get so worked up but I actually hate him.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
I honestly think Todd neutered Lucic. Nurse too.

Before Todd got a hold of Lucic and Nurse they used to do **** like this:

haha the faces of the Kings players on the bench...."oh shit hes coming"

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
The Coach sets the tone with Emotion.

He SHould have responded to the goal by sending Lucic and JJ out there the next shift and green lighted them

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
I don't expect McLellan to blow up every game but we have been getting the shaft all season and not once has he addressed it. He is a total coward and basically tied with Eakins for most detested coach ever. I shouldn't get so worked up but I actually hate him.
Yep. He is junk

Reactions: PulYou

Skar

Jul 2, 2016
I honestly think Todd neutered Lucic. Nurse too.

Before Todd got a hold of Lucic and Nurse they used to do **** like this:

I think he did the same to Kassian. After that beast game against SJ in the playoffs, Todd told him to tone it down.

Oil75

Feb 26, 2017
Lets see if anyone has guts on this team besides Benning in the 3rd....Frickin wakeup!

Garbo Man

Meh
Oct 15, 2017
Sherwood Park
The Coach sets the tone with Emotion.

He SHould have responded to the goal by sending Lucic and JJ out there the next shift and green lighted them

Green lighted them to fight anyone and everyone. Hell fight San Jose's coach too. Jump in the f***in bench and start throwing haymakers and when the refs jump in pop them a couple times too. No one goes home without a sucker punch.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Why do you guys still waste your time with this team?

Really wanna know?

tenor.gif

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I'd love if someone from the MSM in Edmonton had enough bravery to ask Chiarelli when he's going to hire a coach with balls that are bigger than his brains.

Reactions: PulYou

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
lol, NHL

Yay for dangerous boarding plays ignored by your refs! Celebration!

Reactions: dsi

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
In looking at the hit again, I’m more pissed that the ref couldn’t read the play and let the puck hit him, causing that whole clusterf***.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Lucic Larsson and two 1st rnd pics < Hall Chia you goof
I can't believe how many posters on here justified that trade, and then went on a complete love in with the lucic signing.
saying he was well worth the 42 million, a heart and soul player, who will keep other teams honest, and put fear into their hearts.
some were even saying he should be captain.
NJ wouldn't trade Hall for that package you mentioned above.

Reactions: VainGretzky
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad