GDT: LXIII | "These Lines Suck" | Oilers vs. Sharks | 2.27.18 | 8:30PM | SN-Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXIV97

Jun 2, 2016
How do Hfboard's wagers work? So everyone starts off with 17,000 then you just bet with it???

I bet 15 k on a Oilers regulation win today so....

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
Actually don't mind the lines. We are stuck with Lucic so I guess play him through the slump. One can only hope his play was because of the trade deadline worried he would get traded but he hasn't figured out his contract to know its a no trade.

Cammy is hot so can't really sit him. Nice they reward Rattie with minutes to prove. These lines could all be in the garbage once TMac starts getting out coached and all confused with which line is supposed to be not matched with no one.

Reactions: ujju2

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
Our wingers are soooooo bad. Hard to believe how awful our roster looks now

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Khaira - McD - Slepy
Lucic - Drai - Rattie
Aberg - Strome - Pulju
Cammy - Caggiula - Kassian

What I'd try.. I think Khaira deserves a look with McD.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Considering what McLellan has to work with, I don't mind the lines either. When you've got more than 1/2 your forward group being guys who are fringe guys there isn't a lot of options unfortunately. The sad reality is it's just a really bad roster. Sincerely wondering if a single one of our wingers would be playing on a top team right now....

rickysusedsht

Feb 25, 2015
Home of your Prince Albert Raiders
Ugh, Lucic. Do a shot every time he gives away the puck. Gettin' drunk tonight!
jIXQ9S8.gif

Reactions: Porkleaker

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
Like any abused fan, I’m hoping for 2G and 1A from Aberg, anything less and I’ll have to head over to the #firechia thread.

Last edited:

XXIV97

Jun 2, 2016
Say good bye to your 15 k
I actually bet $15,100 so if the Oilers win in regulation I'm going to be rich, if they lose I'm going to be poor. I had a good day so far since I got a got a good mark on my test at school so I thought it would be fun to bet the 15 k. I'm not going to play wagers again anytime soon so it's okay if I lose

SullivanT

May 9, 2015
Edmonton
830 start. Dilly dang it, that's late. Currently ìn Cuba, was hoping to stream the game and check out the new addition but might be face down with a bottle of rum and a Cohiba before the game even starts as it will be close to 11 before they actually drop the puck.

Reactions: booyakasha

King1s

Jan 27, 2015
Edmonton
Idk. When we get rid of Cammalleri and hopefully replace him with a better player, add in Yamamoto... it is not that bad next year. I like Rattie and Åberg somewhat.

McSpecial DraiBlend

Feb 18, 2010
Kelowna, Canada
I would like to see Aberg get some time with Connor or Leon tonight. Lucic is just killing the play lately and should be in the bottom six but I understand them wanting to get him out of this funk. We are stuck with him moving forward.

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
It has to be the worst winger core ever assembled. There's no way any other team has had worse.

McDavid, RNH, Draisaitl were already here when Chia came along and this is what he put together. Good lord.

Without McDavid and Drai... this roster could challenge many of those awful rosters over the last 10 years as the worst assembled.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
I actually bet $15,100 so if the Oilers win in regulation I'm going to be rich, if they lose I'm going to be poor. I had a good day so far since I got a got a good mark on my test at school so I thought it would be fun to bet the 15 k. I'm not going to play wagers again anytime soon so it's okay if I lose
They could easily win and congrats on your test

McLotto 97

Believe in 13.5%
Mar 14, 2011
Edmonton
On Oilers now Stauffer said Bear is coming up and we will realize why in a couple days. Anyone have a guess to what he means? Klefbomb shut down?

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
On Oilers now Stauffer said Bear is coming up and we will realize why in a couple days. Anyone have a guess to what he means? Klefbomb shut down?

Heard on 1260 that Larsson will be heading back to Sweden for his father's funeral after this game. I think that' why he was called up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad