LW/RW Justin Carbonneau - Blainville-Boisbriand Armada, QMJHL (2025 Draft)

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
If their lineup sheets are correct, he has been consistently playing in their top 9 over the last month or so, with some games on the top line. He had 3 goals and 1 assist in 8 games in the month of January, and currently has 5 points in his last 6 games. Looking for more info on this player, seems like someone to keep an eye on.

Reactions: Dominance

Wintersun

Jan 15, 2013
Montreal
Offensive winger who plays with a lot of confidence. Skating was the weakness in the past, it's being worked on it seems. Has great hands, executes plays quickly in traffic, a threat both as a shooter and playmaker. A guy that does well on the power play. He's a guy that you watch play and wonder how he can miss so many scoring chances at times despite having a pretty decent shot.

Reactions: Frk It

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
2 goals and an assist tonight. Believe he’s playing on their top line. Having a pretty nice -1 season.

Reactions: Dominance

samsagat

Jun 20, 2013
He's one of the Q player I have on my radar.

He's spirited and talented. An exciting difference maker. Big body too.

End of 1st rd/early 2nd is where I see him actually.

Last edited:
Reactions: dr1234

dr1234

Sep 1, 2022
wow he's looking great so far. Could he slip into 1st round territory if he keeps this up?
He’s been ranked as high as 12oa by Corey Pronman. I personally wouldn’t go that high but he’s so dynamic I’d be shocked if he’s not gone in the 20-32 range.

Ad

Ad

Ad