LW Emil Heineman (2020, 43rd, FLA, traded to CGY; traded to MTL)

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
His production in Laval has been very impressive, I wasn't sure what to make of his game despite the little I got to see right after the trade. But his production of 23 points in 28 games so far shows he's adjusted well to the AHL but still tough to say how it will go for him in the NHL other then I fully expect him to be a solid full time NHLer.

Eegs

Jan 9, 2018
BC
His production in Laval has been very impressive, I wasn't sure what to make of his game despite the little I got to see right after the trade. But his production of 23 points in 28 games so far shows he's adjusted well to the AHL but still tough to say how it will go for him in the NHL other then I fully expect him to be a solid full time NHLer.
Dude, your coverage is impressive. Many thanks.

Seiza

Feb 28, 2002
Sweden
It looks like he's off to a pretty good start in Montreal with 2 goals in 3 games. Just fluke goals or is he playing well?

frederixx

Dec 5, 2005
It looks like he's off to a pretty good start in Montreal with 2 goals in 3 games. Just fluke goals or is he playing well?

He's playing good hockey and has one hell of a shot. I've never expected much from him, but i think he has 3rd line potential. I would even try him out on the 2nd line instead of Armia.

He's gaining confidence and it shows.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
He always had a good shot and it really feels like he is playing with confidence at the moment with no hesitation. Objectively, of course he can't keep scoring at a similar to current pace like that, just beating NHL goalies with clean shots, but he is an all-around effective player at the moment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad