GDT: LV | "Jinx" | Oilers vs. Devils | 2.9.16 | 5:00 PM | SN-Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Can't make a deal without getting ripped off if you can't find a partner. The Free Agency signings were two fantastic additions. Sekera gets some hate here, but the guy isn't the answer. He isn't Pronger.

If you're waiting for the perfect deal to come along you'll be waiting forever.

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
The second the puck leaves Mcdavid's stick, Eberle/Pouliot find someway to lose it.

Don't even really need to pressure them, they'll just throw it away for the heck of it.

NewBoysClub97*

All-Star
Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver
The second the puck leaves Mcdavid's stick, Eberle/Pouliot find someway to lose it.

Don't even really need to pressure them, they'll just throw it away for the heck of it.

Yup all game. I would. Be so frustrated. Ebs will get out muscled most of the time. Pouliot just makes a braindead play most of the time.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
This roster needs to be stripped down, the loser stench is strong on the old core.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
What I learned from this game the Oilers still suck and somehow only have 3 ****ing shots in the 3rd period. This team could lose every single player not named Mcdavid and I'd give no ***** at this point. Typical down by 1 goal let the other team cycle in your zone for 2 of the final 4 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad