Lululemon drops new fashionable line of Canucks merch

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Lululemon is expensive yes, but it's so comfortable and durable (so far at least)z

Something about the fabric composition makes it so nice. Honestly in the past year I've actually asked my sisters for Lululemon as gifts, which is weird because I'm a guy.

Figgy44

A toast of purple gato for the memories
Dec 15, 2014
Lululemon is expensive yes, but it's so comfortable and durable (so far at least)z

Something about the fabric composition makes it so nice. Honestly in the past year I've actually asked my sisters for Lululemon as gifts, which is weird because I'm a guy.

Their technical fabric is something that other brands don't have. They have unassuming clothing you can basically do yoga in, but other brands, you'd typically rip your clothes if you tried that. I don't know if they've successfully blocked other brands from doing it, but Kit and Ace and Lululemon are one of the very few that will blend cotton/wool/cashmere with spandex/elastane or whatever. That ability to stretch the fabric makes it comfortable, but also durable. It's why you can do yoga in it vs other brands it'd just put strain on the thread till it ripped.

I get the hate for Chip Wilson though. But no one does that type of comfy street wear/semi casual wear like Kit and Ace and Lululemon.

Agreed that whatever this partnership is is pretty generic. I'm sure it'll be comfy though. Lol on anyone who thinks they can buy a generic Gildan t-shirt and get something as comfy as a Lulu t-shirt. It might look the same, but it won't be the same comfort wise.

nergish

Jun 1, 2019
Imagine being a man and walking around wearing something that says "lululemon"
I'm currently head-to-toe in LuLu. It's just what we do here in Van. Grandmas give you gift cards there for Christmas.

Chip's a tool, but the clothes are just too comfy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad