Lululemon drops new fashionable line of Canucks merch

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
I get that it's an iconic Vancouver brand, but Chip Wilson is the biggest d-bag in Vancouver, so I would much prefer the team not interact with them at all.

Reactions: Hennessy and Lustaf

Nogatco Rd

Music Has The Right To Children
Apr 3, 2021
As usual JT way ahead of the curve on this one

IMG_6683.jpeg

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
I actually prefer smaller logos and a more "quiet" style. It would work for me if I was 1. Canucks fan 2. Willing to pay way too much money for a hoodie. My priority is comfort and price after all, not some logo.

Reactions: luiginb

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I love all my lululemon pants, most comfortable clothes I own. I only buy them in the "we made too much" section though because I refuse to pay that much for clothing. Even almost half off is too much but I like them that much.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
It isn't just Vancouver. It's a league wide initiative.

Personally the more simple the better so some of it looks pretty decent but knowing fanatics and Lulu, it's gonna be overpriced and/or poor quality.

benfranklin

Jun 29, 2024
I like it for the NHL teaming up with a premium brand. Doesnt make it more accesible, but better than nothing.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Chinese crap with a logo sewn on that'll cost a stupid amount of money. You can get plain white shirts and hoodies etc for dirt sheet at walmart and sew a logo on yourself. No one would know or even care for that matter. lol

Crow

May 19, 2014
Chinese crap with a logo sewn on that'll cost a stupid amount of money. You can get plain white shirts and hoodies etc for dirt sheet at walmart and sew a logo on yourself. No one would know or even care for that matter. lol
You really think people are going to go buy shirts and buy logos and sew the logos on the shirts with their spare time?

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I mean what are they supposed to do? Lol. I feel like you can't really get too creative with a teams logo. I guess the creatives have to have the corny logos. I would have done letterings and mix of the teams colors but it looks like the logos had to be there for sure.

I don't know if you guys are aware but brand deals have restrictions to the creative liberties you can take with a brand. Im not defending LuluLemon, I am just saying the Canucks organization does tell them what they can and cant do

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad