Prospect Info: Luke Tuch

Pacciosoftie

Curved Dach
Oct 26, 2017
I don’t get why he wouldn’t want to sign with us? Wtf did he expect? He’d have a great opportunity to shine here on the bottom 6.

Reactions: HankyZetts

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I think Heineman can easily fill the spot of a 4th line player if Tuch decides to test free agency.

austin316

Oct 4, 2016
We don’t have many prospects like him in the system. He may not develop into anything worthwhile but it is disappointing to lose a physical presence in our bottom 6 given we desperately need that.

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
I think Heineman can easily fill the spot of a 4th line player if Tuch decides to test free agency.
I am not so sure about that anymore as he doesn't hit as much as he should and his IQ is extremely questionable. He is starting to look like Anderson lite.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
HuGo probably aren't pleased he hasn't signed yet.

I doubt that since Hughes is smart and knows that there's a lot going on emotionally for the players and that it's common for them to take some time to figure out what he wants to do.

Since he's not in the situation of Hutson or Farrell where they were among the very best players in the NCAA at the time, there's no rush since they don't need to sign him for this year. so we have his rights for another 4 months.

Reactions: Shutdown

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
If he dies, he dies.

Offer is probably underwhelming and he feels he could get better from another team.

I believe he can only sign a 2-year ELC, whether he signs with MTL or tests the market. And there is a max to what a player can earn on an ELC. If MTL is offering him max, then he can't earn more elsewhere. So it would really be a case of preferring to play for another team.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Nobody said he doesn't want to sign with us. Chill, dudes 😅

i'm-fine-fine.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad