Low Effort GDT Lowest effort GDT - Sens in Vegas

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Honestly f*** Stone.

Brady and Cousins was not good this game.

They needed a save.Green has the team 4-3 and he’s had 2 decent starts from his goalies. Things are going well.

Vegas got the late game PP call because they are Vegas and refs like free tickets to Vegas games. And we didn’t get the saved we needed.

Last edited:

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Giroux with another monster game. Can we book a hotel for him when we're back home so he can continue getting his beauty sleep away from the baby?

We're missing the ability to slow the game down when we need it. I've said it before, but I want to see the PMDs skating the puck out of the zone instead of constantly going with the short passes. Getting Zub back should help.

Reactions: maclean

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Travis Green still under the hood of this team in 2 major areas.

Sens dashboard the 2 lights that are flashing red right now are goaltending and their road record, solve either problem and we cruise to the playoffs. If the team don’t solve either goaltending or the road record the season will only be fun for alcoholics.

The thing that drives me crazy about this team the last 7 years is their road record and their general road game and this season we are 1-2, BUT i’m optimistic.

I liked their road game vs Vegas and of course excellent versus Poo-tah. Game management and goaltending were bad last night but weren’t bad like it was the last 7 years cringy bad, to me that’s hockey in 2024. Jacques Martin’s teams wins that game 99 times out of 100, in todays NHL your team can be flat for 55 minutes and can playwell for 5 minutes and win a hockey game because the goalies suddenly all look vulnerable and small and it’s an offence driven league especially early in the season.

Road record, goaltending and game management are the three things flashing red on Travis Greens dashboard right now. Everything else is green - PP, PK, playoff position, offense, goal differential, shot differential, depth, line chemistry (although the top line looks flat to me since pre season even if they are producing), work ethic, size, speed of play, the D.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad