Low Effort GDT Lowest effort GDT - Sens in Vegas

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Disappointing loss but Vegas is an elite team

Seeing Stone with the late game setup, i’m Glad he landed in Vegas and is the first face of hockey in the dessert he deserves a legacy like that, but so sad to see a player that special leave.

Whatever that quality Mark Stone has that makes him a winner, Ottawa needs to find out on their team who that man is going to be or how they get that magic on their side.

Reactions: lang006

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Even though amadio was ass throwing cousins up there was just stupid nhl coaching “get the fourth liner up with the first line”. Should have been Gregor

ACLEVERNAME

Jan 6, 2010
An absolute heartbreaker. The boys played their best game of the season, just lost hold of it at the end there. Sucks but Ireally like what we did overall. That was as good a road game (in Vegas, no less) you could ask for. Still looking up.

Reactions: Dionysus

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Seeing Stone with the late game setup, i’m Glad he landed in Vegas and is the first face of hockey in the dessert he deserves a legacy like that, but so sad to see a player that special leave.

Whatever that quality Mark Stone has that makes him a winner, Ottawa needs to find out on their team who that man is going to be or how they get that magic on their side.
Honestly f*** Stone.

Brady and Cousins was not good this game.

Reactions: SpezDispenser

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
That comfortable feeling I get when Ullmark is starting is being challenged. Small sample, but more bad than good is his games so far. Turn it around Linus.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad