Confirmed with Link: Louie Belpedio Called Up to Taxi Squad

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Louie Belpedio is also probably saying who the f*** is JGRB and Michelangelo. :sarcasm:

He was signed in the off-season and has been in Laval since the start of the season.

Havent paid much attention to Laval this season since most of our guys are with the Habs anyways. I never pay attention to AHL depth signings either. Never heard of this player in my life. :laugh:

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Havent paid much attention to Laval this season since most of our guys are with the Habs anyways. I never pay attention to AHL depth signings either. Never heard of this player in my life. :laugh:

RHD drafted in the 3rd round (#80) back in 2014 by Minnesota.

Won the Gold as Captain of team USA at the WJC-18 in 2014.

Won Bronze as Assistant Captain of Team USA at the WJC-20 in 2016.

Spent 4 years with the Miami University of Ohio (was Captain the last 2 years), winning the NCHC title in 2015.

Signed with the Wild. Played 4 years in the AHL (165 games, 51 points) with 4 NHL games (2 assists).

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
RHD drafted in the 3rd round (#80) back in 2014 by Minnesota.

Won the Gold as Captain of team USA at the WJC-18 in 2014.

Won Bronze as Assistant Captain of Team USA at the WJC-20 in 2016.

Spent 4 years with the Miami University of Ohio (was Captain the last 2 years), winning the NCHC title in 2015.

Signed with the Wild. Played 4 years in the AHL (165 games, 51 points) with 4 NHL games (2 assists).

This reminded me of Ace Ventura explaining to people who Ray Finkle was.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
At 25, has played 4 NHL games so far.

I am sure he will have a positive attitude. :)

He's there to be on the taxi squad, he's not supposed to play NHL games. Whenever we get some guys back, he will probably go back down (or stay as a taxi warmer).

NORiculous

Jan 13, 2006
Montreal
He's there to be on the taxi squad, he's not supposed to play NHL games. Whenever we get some guys back, he will probably go back down (or stay as a taxi warmer).
Of course, but he technically could play if things get worse. That’s why there is a taxi squad.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
He's on the taxi squad, not the roster, so not sure how this is relevant.
So, you didn't hear that Petry, Chairot, and Wideman are all not playing...and Allen.............so again, the joke is, TB could score 10 tonight.....................since we usually give up 5

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad