Anthony Duclair Cuts Hair, Shaves Beard Ahead Of First Training Camp With Islanders

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nogatco Rd

Did you just call me Coltrane?
Apr 3, 2021
If it comes to that, Duclair could be effectively suspended by the team and eventually shipped out of town. Considering he signed with the Isles possessing full knowledge of all of this, it would be a pretty dumb reason to cause such a stink.

I think most people cringe at the idea of this rule, as evidenced by the other 31 teams' lack of need for it, but when you just signed a multimillion-dollar contract with that one particular team, you are responsible for following its rules.
lol did you read the first post? He already cut his hair

yzerman

Apr 23, 2017
Sweden
I think Lou are planning to buy EA NHL 25 and knowing the face scans are not very good on that game specially with dreads.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
lou is a dinosaur, a joke. the smartest thing the islanders could do would be to get rid of his geriatric ass, along with his merry band of mediocre loyalty hires that follow him from city to city. as a devils fan, i hope he stays in long island well into his mid 100's.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
What if a player just said no? Like I get it for the Yankees because they're the Yankees even in 2024 but the Islanders haven't had any recent success and Lamoriello is years past his best before date. What is he going to do?
If it's a legit team rule, I would imagine it's in the contract and subject to fine.

The Yankees will 100% fine you. It's actually a team bylaw.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Surprised the player wasn't aware of this before signing.

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
Lou’s antiquated dinosaur way of thinking is such a joke.

Like as if sideburns or long hair really have any effect on how well someone plays. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Someone tell the old buzzard to retire.
What are all the ways that you're the opposite of this?

Post a picture of your dreds, cool face tattoos, and braided beard (in the vain of Static - X).

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I'm curious if Lou's various policies are either added to contracts or incorporated by reference in some fashion with a handbook? At a minimum I presume the player has some sort of discussion with the agent about the Lou way of doing things and if that's going to be an issue for the player. If they are agreed to in some fashion before joining the team that's pretty much the end of the argument. At least for guys who voluntarily join. For draft picks and guys who are traded to the team maybe it's different.

GrumpyKoala

Aug 11, 2020
I wish more team had those kind of special rules, and I wish for Matthews to be traded there.

(Just not the canes circle dance, that just cringe oaks city)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad