GDT: Los Angeles Kings vs Montreal Canadiens 11/10/16 7:30pm EST SN360, RDS, TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Kings are going to be physical like crazy in the 3rd.

Absolutely. And are not going to be called for half of it. Especially if it stays 3-0. If the game gets out of hand, they might start calling a lot to avoid that it goes too rough. But we need to score first.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
I've seen times that would've been called boarding. If the score was 3-0 Kings it would've likely been.

I'd say it was boarding (forget about the missed interference calls to this point), but I'm guessing the score made it easy for them to judge that Emelin turned himself into it.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Absolutely. And are not going to be called for half of it. Especially if it stays 3-0. If the game gets out of hand, they might start calling a lot to avoid that it goes too rough. But we need to score first.

You know how to keep the game from getting out of hand? CALLING PENALTIES ON BAD HITS!

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
full domination and the shots are only 18-15, this team plays like the old russian team, they shoot only when they have a good scoring chance

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Radulov dragged down to the ice... nothing. lol have we even had a powerplay since the 1st 5 minutes of the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad