GDT: Los Angeles Kings vs Montreal Canadiens 11/10/16 7:30pm EST SN360, RDS, TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corky

Mar 21, 2008
Singapore
Theres the temperature factor as well. When you go from Montreal's february to Cali's february, it must feel like a vacation. Its also well known that players from other teams like to party in Montreal.

A study was made in the NFL and it was shown that Western teams completely dominate eastern teams at home. I'm fairly certain the same study would show the same thing in hockey.

There is such parity in professional sports leagues that a slight edge like this can have a drastic impact.

Daniels45

May 8, 2013
Habs playing an exellent forchecking game. Not giving LA any room out there. Reminds me of the Tampa game.

Corky

Mar 21, 2008
Singapore
Even in Montreal they always get 40+ shots vs us, they always control the game. They haven't done anything this game tho.

I'm too lazy to check if this is actually true but one thing is for sure, in California, we lose, literally all the time. We win in Montreal.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
I'm too lazy to check if this is actually true but one thing is for sure, in California, we lose, literally all the time. We win in Montreal.

Last year we won vs them in MTL (4-3) but they had 43 shots and dominated the play.

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
:laugh: Some crow on the menu tonight? :)

We've been saying for YEARS to bench DD and the results are exactly as people predicted and we're the ones who are supposed to be eating crow? Sure buddy..

DD will be back next game. Book it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad