Rumor: Looking like Montour is headed to UFA

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LeonDraisaitl

Jan 5, 2015
Saskatchewan
He’s an interesting case where I wonder what he actually gets. He had that one year where everything went right and I wonder if he will be paid close to that

Jan 21, 2018

LeBrun is a Clown

Sep 19, 2018
I didn’t realize that the only teams in the NHL are Florida and Toronto

Not surprised that Toronto is linked to every free agent when people like you cannot stop talking about Toronto
When they make so many foolish moves, it’s almost like we can all see what the future holds. No one ever said that those were the only two teams either , I believe they’re getting mentioned because those two teams pertain to this thread. I’ve been in the prospects/Ducks/trade boards today g

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Hard to get a true reading on Montour. Never could really replicate the 22-23 success offensively. Struggled on the PP for most of this season.
Meh defensively.
But he's a beast at eating minutes and can skate very well.
I'm sure the injury from the Vegas run hampered him this year but hard to say if healthy he is a 70 point defensemen for the next few years or it was a fluke season.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Hard to get a true reading on Montour. Never could really replicate the 22-23 success offensively. Struggled on the PP for most of this season.
Meh defensively.
But he's a beast at eating minutes and can skate very well.
I'm sure the injury from the Vegas run hampered him this year but hard to say if healthy he is a 70 point defensemen for the next few years or it was a fluke season.
He was never replicating that season. Still has a few solid years in him. Hope somebody pays him well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad