London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

jamemcca

Oct 6, 2014
That is right, and why he keeps coming back to mind all the time. Yes, he was sent back but not before the damage was done, he was also loaned to Olympic Men Team Canada for part of that one season as well, just couldn't hack it there either, that was the reason for his return
When was Rico Fata with the Olympic team? Credibility sinking quickly…

Reactions: tjziel

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
Could you explain what revocable waiver is or is it merely they did just that......they took it back/canceled the waiver release. I've never seen this before.
Nope @crowncarrier and @Otto unfortunately you were close but both of you are wrong and we found out the answer…..

“In an interview, DeGray said Smith is expected to miss six to eight weeks with an upper-body injury. Leonard had cleared waivers but remained a part of the London Knights’ 50-man roster. With a sudden need for a veteran d-man, and with Leonard’s good reputation around the league, DeGray said he acted quickly to acquire the blueliner.”

Reactions: Otto

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Nope @crowncarrier and @Otto unfortunately you were close but both of you are wrong and we found out the answer…..

“In an interview, DeGray said Smith is expected to miss six to eight weeks with an upper-body injury. Leonard had cleared waivers but remained a part of the London Knights’ 50-man roster. With a sudden need for a veteran d-man, and with Leonard’s good reputation around the league, DeGray said he acted quickly to acquire the blueliner.”
Ahhhh thanks!

Reactions: tjziel

BobHockey

Jul 9, 2015
Have my grandkids coming to visit at Christmas and would like to bring them to a game while they are here. Looking for four seats together for the December 31 game vs Sarnia. Thought I would get this out there early :). DM me if this is a possibility. Thanks

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Northern Quebec ( Abitibi Québec)
When was Rico Fata with the Olympic team? Credibility sinking quickly…
Got himself hurt while working out with the Canadian Men National Team in the fall of 1998, he was going to be at both the Olympic with the men team and the WJC with the U20. Did not play a single meaningful game on record except for some exhibition games with University squads when he got hurt in one of them. He returned to the Knights in February 1999 from his injury

Knightsfan90

Sep 17, 2014
Expect Musty situation to be settled in the next couple of weeks the Sharks have been very vocal with both the team and the league about Musty.This is getting nasty to say the least.

Reactions: LDN

sbpointer

Sep 15, 2014
Budweiser Gardens
Expect Musty situation to be settled in the next couple of weeks the Sharks have been very vocal with both the team and the league about Musty.This is getting nasty to say the least.
As most of us expected... Sudbury is doing the league a disservice dragging this out..
For me it was nasty as soon as the bush league press release came out.

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
As most of us expected... Sudbury is doing the league a disservice dragging this out..
For me it was nasty as soon as the bush league press release came out.
Somebody else on here already said Nov 1 is a realistic timeline for the Musty situation to be resolved. He would need a month of games to get in shape and get his timing back before the WJC.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad