London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

TheOrangePylon

Jan 4, 2023
London, ON
Much better game today, if not for the Erie goalie, game could have been a blowout.

Elliott looked good in his debut as well, made some great saves and just looked like a solid netminder overall. Seems to play well positionally and make the saves he should. Should be a calming presence and doesn’t need to be a star, just make the saves he should.

Speaking of the Erie goalie, almost created a big post game problem. I saw him and Nurmi face to face, I figured they knew eachother both being Scandinavian, but it appeared to get heated and lead to some words between other players. Could have gotten out of hand quick. I wonder what was said, I didn’t see Nurmi do anything that would have upset him, other than score lol.

Knightsfan90

Sep 17, 2014
Elliot becomes the number 1 will give Medvedev the chance to develop under a high caliber partner.
Unfortunately Willmore didn't have the experience to lead the crease

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Northern Quebec ( Abitibi Québec)
Elliot becomes the number 1 will give Medvedev the chance to develop under a high caliber partner.
Unfortunately Willmore didn't have the experience to lead the crease
Very refreshing to a new Knight's goalie play in a monster game in his first Knight uniform. I hope he will come as advertised in the long run and become the #1, but for now to say he's the one is too small of a sample yet, but it's looking good for him. The things I've noticed about him are how prepared he is when the puck comes inside his zone, regardless of whether it's a foe or a friend controlling the puck, he's ready immediately.

Reactions: LDN

Sane Knights Fan

Oct 1, 2024
Wow after one bad played game by our whole team except for Meds and one well played game in front of Elliot against a good Erie team that played last night also we are giving Elliot the number one goalie medal ?? Was anyone watching how well the Russian kid did in net Friday night ??? Man reading posters on here like being on a roller coaster
Lose a game and they basically say we suck then we win one and we’re going on the way !! It’s a long season new players in have to figure things out . We will be fine ! Trust in Dale !

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Wow after one bad played game by our whole team except for Meds and one well played game in front of Elliot against a good Erie team that played last night also we are giving Elliot the number one goalie medal ?? Was anyone watching how well the Russian kid did in net Friday night ??? Man reading posters on here like being on a roller coaster
Lose a game and they basically say we suck then we win one and we’re going on the way !! It’s a long season new players in have to figure things out . We will be fine ! Trust in Dale !
Stone cold is the #1, but Medsy will get a good amount of games for sure. He’s got the talent

Ad

Ad

Ad