London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

dino200022

They have to break that Bonk/Dickinson pairing up IMO. We just do not have the Defensive depth to play them together 5v5. Would rather then be on a separate pair and then 90 percent of the game one of them is on the ice, to me that just makes more sense.

Pardon my ignorance but why no Burtsy tonight? is he Ill?

Reactions: LDN

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
Medvedev has been on fire tonight!

Not a great showing so far for the big guys so far.

Bit surprised Sim didn’t get another penalty on his late wrecking ball shift. Saginaw will keep their head up now.

Reactions: LDN

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
Need more depth scoring to help take the pressure off barkey/ cowan. Teams are covering them and we don't have as much depth as last year to overcome that. That and we aren't shooting enough pucks at the net

Reactions: dino200022

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Northern Quebec ( Abitibi Québec)
Knights went for the imperfect-perfect plays all night, too many extra passes (all players) some time the puck needs to go to the net

London Knights played with hardly any motivation to start the game against Saginaw, if there was a team that was needing payback from, it's Saginaw, London came out flat. It was like a Major junior team against a bottom end junior B team. Again what a disappointment this game was, reminiscent to Memorial Cup game, this is the time to criticize this full team. Fans should be embarrassed to pay this much, to watch this kind of hockey. Pick your sox up, boys, learn from this and move on

I did not name a player here, the whole team should be embarrassed.

crowncarrier

My father hung me on a hook once....once.
Apr 10, 2015
Section 111
Effort is not great, but getting tired of all this diving from Saginaw. Three players laying on the ice and not one missed a shift. Papa Hache still running the show
What does Hache have to do with anything tonight?? Heck, Barkeys lucky he's not tossed for spearing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad