London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Northern Quebec ( Abitibi Québec)
Good game by Willmore tonight! If he continues to play well, I wonder if we end up saying so long to Alec Leonard…? Brz and Woolley played much better today! What is more important to the team - veteran backup goalie or veteran stay at home top 6 defender? 🤔 Tough decision for Mark Hunter.
Willmore did not play any different today than his other games, his team out front played better, give the goalies some slacks. Like all his teammates, goalies are allowed miskates too, the whole team, including him, all had bad starts to the games he's played in

Reactions: LDN

JagrBomb93

Mar 1, 2014
London, Ontario
Willmore did not play any different today than his other games, his team out front played better, give the goalies some slacks. Like all his teammates, goalies are allowed miskates too, the whole team, including him, all had bad starts to the games he's played in
I agree that the boys played better in front of him today. However, I thought he still made some key saves today that he was unable to make in his first two starts.

Reactions: LDN

purple pharrt

Jan 23, 2024
sec 107 r2
Guelph was really unlucky today. I counted 4 goalposts and 1 crossbar they managed to hit. Essentially, that indicates they were able to beat Willmore 5 times, but he was saved by the ping off the iron. Granted, those don't count as shots on goal,
but I'm sure that the coaches would rate those as quality scoring chances. Overall, the Knights did dominate possession time, and made the most of their chances. An entertaining game to watch, and nice to see the developing talent getting some valuable game-time experience.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Northern Quebec ( Abitibi Québec)
I agree that the boys played better in front of him today. However, I thought he still made some key saves today that he was unable to make in his first two starts.
At the top of these pages it says "London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread", it does not say Owen Willmore Season thread.

You want to be critical of one player, create a page and invite your guests that want to partake this critic of yours in a private discussion. To focus on one player and not the entire team of 20, and then publicly criticize this player, is not the purpose of the title of this page in a public forum. We are all seeing what you are seeing, and you could be right about him. What is wrong is embarrassing him in a public forum. If you don't mind, make it private. You can be more helpful to him and the team this way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad