London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

crowncarrier

My father hung me on a hook once....once.
Apr 10, 2015
Section 111
Very impressed with the girl that has taken over for Jaci Solomon. Best rookie performance I have seen. 👍

Ok just caught her name...Sophie. Great job Sophie. 👏

Definitely need to clean things up in the 3rd. The big guns are trying to do a bit too much and hanging onto the puck for too long. Need to put more pucks on the net. Dickinson with a goal but still really struggling with turnovers.
The D has not been good in their own end.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoKnightsGo44

M21

Oct 10, 2021
Very impressed for the girl that has taken over for Jaci Solomon. Best rookie performance I have seen. 👍

Ok just caught her name...Sophie. Great job Sophie. 👏

The D has not been good in their own end.

The overall defensive play and PP need some work. Doesn’t look like the London Knights………..yet.

JagrBomb93

Mar 1, 2014
London, Ontario
Wow. Dickinson putting the team on his back in the 3rd! Dickinson’s shot on the PP will be a nice weapon moving forward. Can you imagine if Halts came back and you have him and Dickinson ripping bombs on the PP 😳

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
Kasper Halttunen’s AHL season starts on Saturday and he stays with the Barracuda as long as he keep getting PP time and continues to be in a top 6 role. If he were to get pushed down, then maybe he comes back.

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
He's at canada camp
he must be lonely there...

Parker Vaughn, Pierce Mbuye, Braidy Wassilyn, Colin Fitzgerald, Alessandro Di Iorio, Alex McLean, Lucas Ambrosio, Blake Gowan, Kohyn Eshkawkogan, Colin Ellsworth, Ethan Belchetz, Beckham Edwards, Tyler Challenger and Jean-Christoph Lemieux are all on U17 rosters and played tonight.

Knights77

Oct 5, 2012
Bud Gardens
Sim has such a big impact on this team.
Ok so after watching tonight’s game I have a theory. Team doesn’t need to trade for scoring or anything like that. They need a Sawyer Boulton like presence. Last year, after he showed up everyone played 2inches and 20 pounds heavier. They all played like complete pricks, which led them to take the most penalties in the CHL (didn’t matter because the penalty kill was awesome), and by being pricks they drew a lot of penalties and killed teams with their power play.
Tonight when things got really chippy they started to play better. That said having somebody that can beat up the majority of the league like last year helped.
So, is there another Sawyer Boulton out there? Failing that, Knights need to just play with a chip on their shoulder - and NOT like skilled prima donnas like they did in the memorial cup game last year and so far some of this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $656.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $25.00