London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
more so than some HF poster who started the rumour because they love trading for players.

London does not work that way and musty's not a Hunter type. Yes he's a good player but don't see it frok how the player carries himself.

Could it happen? Sure, I guess it could. Will it happen? I'd bet my house on it that it doesn't.
That is fair! I can see McCue happening.

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
I don’t think we need to trade for anyone, Knights are stacked we have the best players in junior PERIOD

Could use George from OS and would need a no1 C IF Cowan sticks. Otherwise we are solid

Reactions: Fastpace

TheOrangePylon

Jan 4, 2023
London, ON
I don’t think we need to trade for anyone, Knights are stacked we have the best players in junior PERIOD

Could use George from OS and would need a no1 C IF Cowan sticks. Otherwise we are solid
With the rumours of Owen Sound trading Barlow and seemingly not having a great team this year. I would love for London to swoop in and acquire George. If they can get George, that takes away one glaring weakness on the roster and then it is championship or bust!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad