London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Let’s admit. We will have a good team. Regardless of the questions about it we should compete!
And yet you'll say they suck from the beginning of the season until mid January, complain that Mark and Dale are washed up, and demand everyone on the team be traded for the top 22 players in the league.

Lather , rinse, repeat

• Haha
Reactions: MJ5

Knights77

Oct 5, 2012
Bud Gardens
Finn Wilson is not starter material but could be a decent back up. Willmore has not shown he is worth an OA card. I’d run Medvedev/Wilson with a 80/20 split on starts. If 78 can’t cut it, go shopping in Nov/Dec for a goalie. I do think an OA card needs to go to Leonard, our D is going to be very good.
Dickinson / Bonk, Wooley / Leonard, Bruz / Spencer….and Spencer is clearly in the lineup for his size and to fight. Put Jenken in as a puck moving D, depending on the opponent.
I’d love to have 77 Mitchell in there somewhere but that becomes a massive trade chip. Hawery isn’t going anywhere. So if it’s true that Knights are kicking tires on Musty, package Mitchell with picks and make it happen, as much as that hurts, I truly believe 77 will be the excellent in this league.
Aboflan to me has done enough to earn a spot in the forwards. His physical play and skating will be valuable. Was hoping for more from Arrowsmith - after scoring 57 goals 33 assists in 61 games adding 118PIMs with the Cleveland Barons, I was hoping for more by now….he is only 17 but still.

Reactions: Knightsfan90

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
I wouldn't trade hawery or mitchell imo. I think we'd get burned by that trade for years. Anyone else can go. I agree the goaltending is a big question mark, might have to make a trade

Knights77

Oct 5, 2012
Bud Gardens
I wouldn't trade hawery or mitchell imo. I think we'd get burned by that trade for years. Anyone else can go. I agree the goaltending is a big question mark, might have to make a trade
If you want a big name player, might have to move a young guy though. And goalies will be available later for sure. I’d like to give Medvedev a chance at it first.

Starry Knight

Tele-Wyatt
Jun 9, 2013
KW
Mitchell can't be traded as a 16 year old non-first-round pick and Hawrey probably has a no-trade as part of his signing. I would imagine that Fagan and Arrowsmith are more likely to be traded as players that are too good for junior B, but not good enough to be impact players on the Knights this season.

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
If you want a big name player, might have to move a young guy though. And goalies will be available later for sure. I’d like to give Medvedev a chance at it first.
I'm willing to move young players.. just not mitchell or hawery as I feel we'd get burned the most by moving them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad