London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Knightsfan90

Sep 17, 2014
Heard that knights are kicking tires on
quentin musty.
Would be a nice replacement for Cowan

I am very impressed with 77 Mitchell. He skates incredibly well, sees the ice wnd makes a good first pass, handles pressure and uses his small frame to box out players. I think the Hunters found a gem with this pick. Love to see him make the team…I’d take him ahead of Fagan and Jenken (even with his experience he got last year).
Agreed he is going to be Bonk level maybe even better!

Reactions: Knights77

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
Would be very expensive. Must not be expecting cowan back or were told he wasn't coming back
with any trade here I assume Hawery would be involved because that would be a guy they’re interested in.could be looking at next year- 19 year old years for guys like villeneuve and Walton. If it’s picks they’re interested in- they have a ton already but teams like Kingston, Brantford, flint probably have more than London.

Maybe a package could work around Hawery, Nicholl and picks? Sudbury probably needs younger bodies more than picks at this point with their stocks full. And this would be a way for London to get a HUGE upgrade obviously while still not selling all your picks away and trading the first round picks like you guys sometimes do sometimes.

One thing for sure though- Cowan, musty and Barkey would be the best line in the CHL EASILY

Last edited:

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
with any trade here I assume Hawery would be involved because that would be a guy they’re interested in.could be looking at next year- 19 year old years for guys like villeneuve and Walton. If it’s picks they’re interested in- they have a ton already but teams like Kingston, Brantford, flint probably have more than London.

Maybe a package could work around Hawery, Nicholl and picks? Sudbury probably needs younger bodies more than picks at this point with their stocks full. And this would be a way for London to get a HUGE upgrade obviously while still not selling all your picks away and trading the first round picks like you guys sometimes do sometimes.

One thing for sure though- Cowan, musty and Barkey would be the best line in the CHL EASILY
I think someone else said this- Hawery did not wish to report to any team but london. Not sure if it's true or not but I still would refuse to trade him. Got lots of other young prospects that could be traded

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad