London Knights 2023-2024 Season Thread (Part 7)

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
I've followed, been involved with lower Jr levels and aaa minor n major midget so can I be blessed with having an opinion from yourself? No need to belittle or discount someone's opinion cause you think they need your 20 years or plus experience following the league and I know the last few weren't in person.

Whatcha think of the susoensions to the Barrie players in the 7 game series vs London where two top players were out. One sudoended for a head hot and one injured from a head hit with no suspension?

Look at the NBA- refs issues.
NHL- ref issues
NFL- ref issues.
MLB and pro soccer even bigger issues
And all with more political and monetary consequences. But they have fan bases riled and pissed just like the OHL so is every Commissioner in every league a Branch?
Do I agree with everything they do.....not at all but your dots you are connecting......I just can't get there.
Is what it is. You're really reaching here FP.......JMO based on folllowing the league for 30 plus years, seeing 800 or plus OHL games live and more on TV. And having convos with those directly involved. Player development staff, ohl scouts, team scouts coaches who came
to our games and friends I know. Tics since 99. And missed 3 games total first 16 years. Hope I can have an opinion.

Refs and league officials make mistakes
......but far less than players and coaches.

Try not to get worked up in advance of sonething happening. The Whitby reference did make me laugh and TY for that. It's weak to lay the excuses at the feet of officials and even weaker to set the table for excuses before they happen.

Control what u can and play thru what u can't. Just like life.

If you really feel the way you do I got no idea why you invest in such a corrupt form of entertainment. JMO.
I respect your opinion, like myself , you have every right to say it. No one have to read it, respond to it, or agree and disagree to it. Negative and approval responses are always welcome. And there is always the ignore button, save you from mental injuries, I view that button as going both ways,, it just one don't have to press it. Agree to it or not, glad I got your attention just the same.
Enjoy this final series, Cheers,

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
London are moving their feet, Oshawa can't skate with them to use their sledge hammer on them. stick to their game, it could be a shorter series than expected

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
I respect your opinion, like myself , you have every right to say it. No one have to read it, respond to it, or agree and disagree to it. Negative and approval responses are always welcome. And there is always the ignore button, save you from mental injuries, I view that button as going both ways,, it just one don't have to press it. Agree to it or not, glad I got your attention just the same.
Enjoy this final series, Cheers,
You keep getting more condescending to all posters. Thats why i responded.
You don't have to respond to everyone either but the tone.........
Negative and approval responses are always welcome but if your negative and condescending people may just call you out.
Cheers lol.

Last edited:

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
Taking advantage of several gens players out. Plus getting a goal on the pp. Good start for the knights
Knights are missing guys too. I think we all knew the finals were a round before this. Don't think these will all be lop sided but would be VERY surprised if London doesn't handle business pretty easily.

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
It was uncomfortable to watch.....had to turn the volume down and play Euchre on my tablet.

You do realize the Knights are also missing 4m3 key guys right.
Yes I realize that. I was just pointing out the fact that they were missing 3 players including one of their top defensemen

• Haha
Reactions: Otto

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
Wow! Knights really sent a statement to the generals!!! Not sure if I've seen a championship game so one-sided

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Wow! Knights really sent a statement to the generals!!! Not sure if I've seen a championship game so one-sided
Oshawa came for a split, there will be some adjustment to their play, I am sure, like their physicality was missing tonight. London has to stay with this pace and keep their feet moving , they'll be fine if they do.

8-1 win over Oshawa. excellent game overall

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
Did Methot mention Dickinson had 2nd most points by draft eligible LK D behind Ramage?
Can any1 confirm this?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad