London Knights 2023-2024 Season Thread (Part 7)

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
I'm not understanding what this is that I'm watching. From watching the Knights last series a lot of these players should be in the penalty box... but nothing is being called, not even after the whistle

As you move East............ A game 7 vs a 3-1 lead.....
I dunno lol, I got nothing. No reason or understanding.
There is always a margin of error calculated into any poll or decision but it isn't usually a 90% potential variance :)

Last edited:

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
Looks like we will be facing oshawa. Don't think we match up well against them imo but we shall see

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
It is looking like its going to be Oshawa, they are leading 3-0 after two, game long from over, but NB hardly have any energy in this game, while momentum is all in Oshawa's way with loud fans behind them, they are more physical tonight as well.

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
London should win in 4 or 5 imo the east just isn’t as good as the west London has too much firepower up front and Oshawa hasn’t looked good since Punnett went out. Not sure how long Sennecke is out but that’s also a major loss

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
London should win in 4 or 5 imo the east just isn’t as good as the west London has too much firepower up front and Oshawa hasn’t looked good since Punnett went out. Not sure how long Sennecke is out but that’s also a major loss
I've heard this too many times over the years to know it means squat. 2006 still stings

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
Saginaw is much more skilled than Oshawa in every category except one... goaltending. The Generals will go as far as Oster takes them.
Knights in 6.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Saginaw has more skill, but Oshawa is way more physical and bigger as well, it'll be interesting if the Knights stick to the game plan or decide to flex muscles too. They tried that in Oshawa and almost lost the game and the treak, and loss their meeting in London.. Stick to the system and they will be heading to Saginaw.

Last edited:

TheOrangePylon

Jan 4, 2023
London, ON
The biggest thing that scares me about Oshawa is Oster, he is capable of stealing a series himself. They have a good team as well, but I’ve seen the Knights scuffled by a good goalie before. However, the little I’ve seen of Oster, it looks like you can get in his head easy, so if you can do that, maybe you knock him off his game.

Reactions: the dog

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
We could use the big guy in this series against Oshawa, and Sim too. London in 6, maybe 7, it'll be a long series, because we are undermanned against a heavy team IMO

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
Delusional

I predict a 6 or 7 game series. I have London winning still but come on you guys said every series would be 4 or 5. Be realistic.

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
People who are guessing london in 4 or 5 are vastly underestimating the generals
100%.

From a person not a fan of either team- London has better defence, I think it is the best in the league overall, but the offence and goaltending stacks right up with the gems. I give London the advantage here but I don’t think it’ll be a quick series at all unless a goalie gets hurt.

Got Simpson on londons side who won playoff mvp last year and is one of the best goalies in the league this year and on the other side you have oster, the winner of the goalie of the year award this year.

Then the depth of the 2 teams they all have 3 good lines and a 4th that doesn’t see too much ice time but knows their roles.

Should be a fun series to watch. Gonna try to go to game 3 in Oshawa but not sure if I can get tickets lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad