Recalled/Assigned: Logan Mailloux recalled from the Laval Rocket

EXPOS123

Jun 29, 2010
FFS...Is this the most physically weakest team in the league?

We either have guys that are constantly injured or guys who have already had major surgeries

Reactions: The Real Timo

Jul 6, 2016
They are saying it is day-to-day for Guhle and treatment day for Matheson.. So, we will see.

But we could see that next game maybe against Isles.

Hutson-Savard
Struble-Barron
Xhekaj-Mailloux

And no brake for Montambeault because the team is struggling badly and Primeau’s confidence is still going south.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Matheson & Guhle both dealing with injuries. Guhle is day-to-day, so I expect him to be available against Islanders. The Habs play once in 6 days after NYI game (NYR next Tuesday), so if need be they can sit Guhle that game & give him some rest.

We'll see what happens with Matheson. I expect pairings to be:

Guhle-Barron
Hutson-Savard
Struble-Mailloux

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Horrendous is an overstatement. He came to camp wanting to show that his defensive game had evolved and didn't play his game.
To me, he looked far worse than Roy who was getting criticized nonstop in every thread. A ton of bad reads, plays and positioning.

Seems like he’s been great with Laval so like I said it was hopefully a rust thing.

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Im happy to see Mailloux get the call. We need to spread out the offensive defencemen. I think he is going to bring even more offensive spark to the back end.

Hutson - Savard
Guhle - Barron
Xhekaj - Mailloux

God we are weak on the right side. We need Reinbacher to hit so bad, or we better start thinking about who we can draft for RD or trade for RD. It is a hole in this d corps(e).

Reactions: Trabdy2

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Im happy to see Mailloux get the call. We need to spread out the offensive defencemen. I think he is going to bring even more offensive spark to the back end.

Hutson - Savard
Guhle - Barron
Xhekaj - Mailloux

God we are weak on the right side. We need Reinbacher to hit so bad, or we better start thinking about who we can draft for RD or trade for RD. It is a hole in this d corps(e).
Well, next draft top 5 should give us another good crack at drafting a RD :D

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Well, next draft top 5 should give us another good crack at drafting a RD :D
If one is available. I like the BPA strategy myself. If Rein doesn't hit, that is case in point #1.

Hard to pass on Hagens, Martone, Frondell, Schaefer or Ryabkin if we are top 5. But, lots of hockey to play and development still to come.

dcyhabs

May 30, 2008
Montreal
Expected goals
Hutson-Guhle 55%
Hutson-Savard 25% (aoutch)

Xhekaj-Barron 46%
Xhekaj-Savard 25% (aoutch)

If Marty really coaches on merit this year Savard needs to skip a turn. He’s been absolutely putrid
There’s probably some situational bias. I expect Savard gets the tough matchups whoever he plays with.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Damn, Guhle hurt. Who could have seen that coming except everyone?

Hopefully he can stop being so brittle because that contract will just be another anchor to players who aren't as good as people say they are.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Good to see Mailloux called up, let's hope the fans don't call him a bust after his first mistake.
You hope or you think that it will happen? Lol Judging by the mass hysteria the last couple of days here, I bet on the latter. Bwahahahaha!

Reactions: salbutera

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad