Logan Mailloux First NHL Goal

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I need to be honest. There's been so many douchebags coming out in hockey and the NHL in recent years, whenever I see a name like this that I recognize, I need to look up which of the douchebags he was, because I can't always connect the name and the act that they did from memory.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
His punishment back in North America was only pathetic because of the laws where he did what he did and he shouldn't be in the NHL. Not only what he did do was pathetic, he went out of his way to ridicule and ruin someone.

Blokes still finding ways to minimize what he did is on brand here though. No need to reply. Any fan celebrating him in this thread I'll be putting on ignore.
Username checks out

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
I need to be honest. There's been so many douchebags coming out in hockey and the NHL in recent years, whenever I see a name like this that I recognize, I need to look up which of the douchebags he was, because I can't always connect the name and the act that they did from memory.

If you think this is limited to recent players that's just because you didn't use to hear about what players would get up to. Just throw something like "Doug Gilmour babysitter" into Google if you think this is first generation of players to misbehave.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
If you think this is limited to recent players that's just because you didn't use to hear about what players would get up to. Just throw something like "Doug Gilmour babysitter" into Google if you think this is first generation of players to misbehave.
I don't believe it's limited to recent players and I don't think I ever said anything of that sort.

Reactions: Bard Marchand

Crow

May 19, 2014
Just look at the OP’s name for details.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad