Post-Game Talk: Local mod in shambles, more at 11 (STAY OFF THE MAIN BOARDS - See OP)

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Vally talking about the Panthers not cashing in. I mean, they got 4. How many do you need?

And while, yes, they probably need a save from Bobrovsky, our goals were all fantastic chances.

It was a shitty game, but we have something with our ability to create quality.
wouldn't have been shitty if the game was called worth a shit

I mean f*** it I've had like 4 bourbons and I"m old now so shit hits harder but panthers got all their momentum from power plays whenever the rangers got their shit going oh no a weak shit penalty on the rangers so the panthers can get 7 shots on goal and carry that momentum forward

that trouba "holding" penalty was the worst f***ing shit I've seen

f*** em f*** f*** em

I"m tired of this dumb shit and having to wondre if a game is gonna be called evenly

Zarao71

Jul 19, 2021
Up 2-1 with just 2 assists between Panarin, Zbad, Kreider and a broken Fox is miraculous.
Zero power play goals. A leaky PK. Getting caved for huge stretches. Winning back to back in OT. This has gotta be demoralizing to the panthers.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
like luck is luck is luck and sometime that shit is what matters but lol those first two f***ing goals reihndardt scores goddammit

but mainly man I've got my jimmy's so rustled about how much everyone wants to talk about hte panthers being so f***ing awesome and heavy and they're gonna beat the shit out of you and they'er so badass and they f***ing fold like goddamn origami paper if someone dares hit back a them. f***ing garbage ass shit. They were paper tigers 2 years ago and the only difference now is they act tough on the outside

f*** em

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
Florida has almost just as bad defense as we do fortunately. Kulikov especially was horrendous today, he was the one who gave the puck up to Gus on the game winner too.

KevinFinnerty

I bomb atomically...
Mar 7, 2020
St.Augustine
my fave thing is the false hope the Cats fans thought they had it in the bag after tying it up and pressuring. then Wennberg the magnificent decides to dunk of that whole franchise

MrAlmost

Beer league hero.
Jun 3, 2010
If Z, Panarin and Fox continue to be shit, which I know they will cause players NEVER "turn it around", we are gonna have a hard time closing this out, let alone winning the next one.

Jack Hanson

Oct 5, 2023
wouldn't have been shitty if the game was called worth a shit

I mean f*** it I've had like 4 bourbons and I"m old now so shit hits harder but panthers got all their momentum from power plays whenever the rangers got their shit going oh no a weak shit penalty on the rangers so the panthers can get 7 shots on goal and carry that momentum forward

that trouba "holding" penalty was the worst f***ing shit I've seen

f*** em f*** f*** em

I"m tired of this dumb shit and having to wondre if a game is gonna be called evenly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad