Post-Game Talk: Local mod in shambles, more at 11 (STAY OFF THE MAIN BOARDS - See OP)

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayBrady
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Lindgren has been... better than he was in the regular season.

Schneider has shown these very playoffs he is better than this. Miller is in his own damn head.

We need a decent D performance from just 2 more of our guys and our Powerplay and Penalty Kill to get back to the average of what they were.

We're gonna have games where we get more than 1 or 2 powerplays as well.
Idk been waiting on the bolded since G2 against Carolina. The officiating has not helped our cause at all.

You're right, though.

Lindgren has not been the worst thing about this run. He and Fox were -8 in shot attempts which is amazing in this game.

Schneider was good for two rounds. The games are getting big and he has the yips. Hopefully he settles in.

Miller, I've lost hope in. He's annoying me more than Trouba at this point.

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

dapowl

kaapo kakko.
Aug 22, 2017
Dresden
f*** yeah, f***ing steal, goaltender is still a part of a team so I am not sorry , we have someone like McDavid just in goal.

Maybe I'm late to the party ..but bread was ass! But Sportsnet was showing him on the bench earlier . His eyes where like all red and he looked like a ghost. Couldn't get a shot of.. maybe parts of the bug going around.

Also Lindgren will be the new goody - contract wise.

Love you all thanks for over 100 posts to read through in the gdt, 30 Lundqvist jersey is all wins so far for me in the PO -OT :)

Last edited:

bumrusherer

Nov 17, 2007
Game four is a "free hit". They need to play with the aggression that a free hit affords you.

But until then, enjoy the hell out of this theft because they are the best ones to enjoy

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
at this point I do't give a shit if rempe bourds the everloving f*** out of some dumbass shithead on the panthers team

maybe it'll teach them to stop playing like shithead bitches

• Haha
Reactions: Wtp99 and Loff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad