Post-Game Talk: Local mod in shambles, more at 11 (STAY OFF THE MAIN BOARDS - See OP)

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allan92

Jan 2, 2016
Meath
What a ride, and not in a good way. We need to figure out our zone entries and we need to start slowing them down in the middle of the ice, they just bulldoze in every time.

Much work to do, they better be grateful for this absolute gift and come out ready to roll on Tuesday

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
pillow5.jpg

Kocur26

Limousine Ridin’
Jul 30, 2021
There’s an old saying in baseball… it looks like a line drive in the box score .

We played like ass

But it goes down as a line drive in the gap with you waving to your parents on second base in Little League that good of a f***ing victory fellas

We are 6 wins from Canyon of heroes

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
That was a massive steal. You need to get those in a long run.

Florida NOT getting a win after playing really hard is why hockey is different than all other major sports.

Burn the tape. Goodrow is redeeming himself. Laf is really good. Our top guys weren't even breathing, and our defense really stinks. Igor was good. Rangers STILL won. Four goals is HARD to do against Florida so they had that going for them.

Let's fcking go folks

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
Played better tonight than Friday IMO even though highly out shot attempted (dumb stat). I shoot it from behind the redline at a dumb angle and it’s a shot attempt. Shoot it from the blue line into a crowd of five, shot attempt. We capitalize when we get the chance. I’ll take that every day. Finally a good bounce.

I apologize to anyone who dealt with my piss poor attitude Friday but I really don’t feel bad after half you guys gave up when it got tied. We can all agree f*** Florida and yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad