Post-Game Talk: Lmao worst collapse in NHL history

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
it was journey at least, good bye

IMG_1004.jpeg

ShootIt

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2008
I don't think they don't care. There's no way that's the case. I think they're just gassed. Not winning battles. Not first to pucks. Not executing simple plays. Not forechecking. They just physically are done. Three games in a row now. I'll be shocked if we win this series.

Last game they woke up after down 4-1. Looked like the team of old.
There's no reason to start playing the right way until the hole is too deep, unless they just don't care to give it their all from the start

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Last game they woke up after down 4-1. Looked like the team of old.
There's no reason to start playing the right way until the hole is too deep, unless they just don't care to give it their all from the start

Score effects

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Even commentators talking about how lazy and slow we look.

These guys are so fkn cooked and fried. They've fallen apart.

Leadership on this team is a f***ing joke and so is the adjustments in coaching. Having no other gameplan is pathetic.

f*** this stupid franchise. Maybe they should've just been f***ing relocated to f***ing Houston years ago. This franchise is a mistake.

Reactions: Vilam and Amorgus

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
We're starting to look a bit better... No idea why we couldn't just play like this to start though

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
Has anyone seen Reino or CV for like 10 years or so? have CV actually done anything since like round 1/2? our main guys are throwing this away with being no shows.

Reactions: Vilam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad