Traded Linus Ullmark traded to OTT for 25th, Kastelic and Korpisalo(25% retained)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Uh oh

I mean who knows in Ottawa. Two winters ago I was shovelling plenty. Last winter I got new cross country skiis and didn’t manage to use them once, shit and short lived snow when we got it.
Shovelling sucks. I bought a snowblower many years ago and have never looked back.

Reactions: Matsens15

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
You need the right shovels. If you have something like the two below, shovelling is easy. The only exception is if you live in one of those massive suburbanite McMansions with the 100 foot driveway.

p_1000162570.jpg
p_1001052511.jpg

Blotto71

Okay, maybe the worst is behind us...?
May 12, 2013
Over There
Sorry to derail the shoveling convo (I live closer to London, bought a snow blower last year, only had to use I once! My neighbors all thanked me).

Regarding the X story on LU's visit to the rink - loved that when he say Chabot he asked, "You taking care of the guys in dev camp?". Then proceeded to stick around himself and talk to the kids during meals. I am curious if anyone one knows who from the roster, other than Chabot and Ulmark, were at the rink with the kids?

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
The more I see of Ulmark the more I want to lock him up.

I don't know dick about locker rooms but that is the kind of personality that has a positive impact on any possible group of people.

Unless he is hot garbage this season . .. give him whatever he wants to keep him.

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
The more I see of Ulmark the more I want to lock him up.

I don't know dick about locker rooms but that is the kind of personality that has a positive impact on any possible group of people.

Unless he is hot garbage this season . .. give him whatever he wants to keep him.

The way he spotted Justin Peters even know they were about 20 feet apart gives me confidence that his retinas are in working order.

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
Man, this guy is more likable than I ever imagined. He is a great people person so it seems. He doesn't look like that grunge greasy rocker like Korpisalo who had little to no interactions with the media and fans.

Reactions: BonHoonLayneCornell

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
I feel like him and Forsberg are gonna get along great. Both seem super easy going and social dudes, and both Swedish.

You love to see it.

Reactions: SpezDispenser
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad