Player Discussion Linus Ullmark (G)

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
ya after 2 games Utah was thought to be way better than NJ and Tampa. Clearly thats how it works

that being said those guys skated circles around the sens
We always rely on Leafs fans like Kyper for hard hitting analysis.

Until they weren't and went down 4-0 putting the game out of reach.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
ya after 2 games Utah was thought to be way better than NJ and Tampa. Clearly thats how it works

that being said those guys skated circles around the sens
No they didn’t. They had spurts of solid pressure and a handful of nice chances off the rush that the goalie stopped.

We relentlessly attacked them on the forecheck and turned momentum back several times. We also did a really good job at keeping guys to the outside when we did get hemmed in, blocked a ton of shots, and got to rebounds before pressing forwards.

We decisively won a game at altitude that good teams find a way to win. Feels good.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
You do know thats highly illegal right and we would have access to the medical charts?
1729819884182.png

Sun God Nika

Apr 22, 2013
Honestly I know i am in the minority here but it looks like Forsberg found a rhythm. Let him play it out before putting Ullmark back in?

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
I know everyone is saying to relax and chill out, do not panic. But......I am starting to wonder if there was a pre existing condition that is bubbling on the surface. Does anyone know what injury is plaguing him?

Reactions: Bjornar Moxnes

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
I know everyone is saying to relax and chill out, do not panic. But......I am starting to wonder if there was a pre existing condition that is bubbling on the surface. Does anyone know what injury is plaguing him?
We won't know very much about anything from the team going forward. The team leaked info like a sieve during the Dorion era and this group disliked that. Not sure if in was on Coming in Hot or Locked on Sens. Of course it wasn't stated outright. Lol. A couple posters who know people in the org agreed. It was very understated and people didn't really notice. It tracks with how we see the team being run. Andlauer said it was his job to give his employees the best environment to be able to succeed, if he didn't do that, then he couldn't hold employees accountable. Maybe it seems like players are getting more maintenance days, but it's really just keeping them healthy. We have had alot of injuries over the years, maybe guys were playing when they could have used a practice or game off. If it was the playoffs or a playoff race in the last 10 games of the season they would play. They are being given the best chance to succeed. Chabot said his wrist had been an issue for over a couple years...why only fix it now and not before?

This was far too long and jumbled.

Reactions: StutzlingAway

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I would play forsberg again anyway. If last game is indication of a little run of form we should take advantage of it because he won’t be playing like that often

Reactions: DrEasy

BoardsofCanada

Aug 26, 2009
G.T.A.
I would play forsberg again anyway. If last game is indication of a little run of form we should take advantage of it because he won’t be playing like that often
Just because the puck was hitting Forsberg last game does not mean it will again. Yes he played well but if both goalies are healthy and ready to go, you go with Ullmark 100% of the time.

Reactions: StutzlingAway

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
Just because the puck was hitting Forsberg last game does not mean it will again. Yes he played well but if both goalies are healthy and ready to go, you go with Ullmark 100% of the time.

naa ride the hot goalie.

if he loses no worries you go to the main man.

if Forsberg keeps winning, you have two confident goalies.

Senovision

May 23, 2011
I agree Anton Forsberg played really really solid, but he also had a lot of help from his teammates who blocked 16 shots, and Utah helped us out by missing the net on a lot of shot attempts in the game.

Reactions: bicboi64

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Let Forsberg start again. If he wins, Forsberg's confidence and team's faith in him stays up. If he starts letting in too many goals, let Ullmark come in and ease back to the NHL pace with a few periods.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad