Player Discussion Linus Ullmark (G)

sena

Jul 3, 2024
Have you considered they are pros and know what’s up, while you have no idea and are a hysterical f
ullmark about playing tomorrow "If it means playing or backup or sitting out tomorrow, I dont know yet"
This guy thinks he can just play backup if he is feeling ok and cleared to play... lol
I think he should wake the f up

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
He's a public servant is what your saying

I suppose if he's forced to go to the office, he's going to refuse to spend money at the concessions
That sounds about right with the grumpy government worker.

Wondercarrot

By The Power of Canadian Tire Centre
Jul 2, 2002
ullmark about playing tomorrow "If it means playing or backup or sitting out tomorrow, I dont know yet"
This guy thinks he can just play backup if he is feeling ok and cleared to play... lol
I think he should wake the f up

Sounds like he didnt know yet.
Also sounds like you are a guy just looking to be a dick.

sena

Jul 3, 2024
Sounds like he didnt know yet.
Also sounds like you are a guy just looking to be a dick.
He knows if he is hurt or not. Sounds like he wanted to say "i feel ok perhaps I should be backup for a game"
If he is hurt do you think letting him sit on the bench and get nice and cold just in case they have to throw him in is the best way to keep a guy healthy?
I doubt that is ever suggested by a medical professional

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
He knows if he is hurt or not. Sounds like he wanted to say "i feel ok perhaps I should be backup for a game"
If he is hurt do you think letting him sit on the bench and get nice and cold just in case they have to throw him in is the best way to keep a guy healthy?
I doubt that is ever suggested by a medical professional
He doesn't chose the starter, the coach does. He could get cleared, and the coach might want him to get in another practice to shake off the rust before he gets the start, it's not up to him.

sena

Jul 3, 2024
He doesn't chose the starter, the coach does. He could get cleared, and the coach might want him to get in another practice to shake off the rust before he gets the start, it's not up to him
He isnt playing by choice, the coach wants him in same with the team and the fans.
To suggest the coach won't play him if he is good to go is a massive stretch and not realistic

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
He isnt playing by choice, the coach wants him in same with the team and the fans.
To suggest the coach won't play him if he is good to go is a massive stretch and not realistic
Not realistic is the narrative you're spinning where he doesn't want to get back in the net. What he do, kick your puppy?

sena

Jul 3, 2024
Not realistic is the narrative you're spinning where he doesn't want to get back in the net. What he do, kick your puppy?
Buffalo legit had this issue with him. He is actually doing it in front of your eyes. but ya It's me spinning it

lang006

Jan 2, 2020
Buffalo legit had this issue with him. He is actually doing it in front of your eyes. but ya It's me spinning it
We’re 5 games into the season. If he is nursing an injury you don’t play him until he is fully healthy. Guys are playing hard and have been able to win a couple games despite the crap goaltending. He will get back in once fully healthy. Why do you keep dwelling on this? lol

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
We’re 5 games into the season. If he is nursing an injury you don’t play him until he is fully healthy. Guys are playing hard and have been able to win a couple games despite the crap goaltending. He will get back in once fully healthy. Why do you keep dwelling on this? lol
He made his account a week after Ullmark was traded here, came to the board and started shyt talking. What do you think is up? Lol.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
So from your perspective, what do the Sens need to do with Ullmark? Trade him? Buy him out? Break his legs? Bury in the minors and sign a new guy?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad