Line juggling continues, so does Habs losing trend. 2-1 CHI

MontrealCanadiens*

If they lose 8 of the next 10 they could be a bottom 5-7 team. That would be awesome. Jobs will be lost and we may get a nice draft pick. I love it!

Toro

Sep 6, 2005
Windsor
another loss....

the problem with games like this when the teams emotions carry them to a decent game but still a loss...only gives false hope to a turn around under the current coaching staff...

If MB does not step up to the plate soon and be the leader of the team....the team will soon be completely out of a Playoff Position...Carey Price is not going to make the team play good enough to win in the PO even if he can get healthy and carry team into PO.

Another lost season and moar excuses from the team with no excuses

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
He did. He's just getting better and I'm so happy to see this silver lining in the dark cloud.

But how the hell does MT actually think that putting him on the wing made sense?
Probably the same reason he did earlier this year and Galchenyuk scored a few goals, IIRC.

The biggest problem with putting Galchenyuk on the wing was that Byron was on the other wing. Byron has been FANTASTIC for us, don't get me wrong. But come-on... Andrighetto? Carr?

Just makes no sense that when Therrien tries to get more offense, he still has to have a grinder on the line.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
AC is probably going to blame Pleks and protect Therrien.

phoque taupe

May 15, 2010
Montréal
People need to stop blaming the players.

It's all in the hands of Bergevin. He is 100% responsible for what is happening.

We don't have a 2nd line. And you don't win in this league without a 2nd line.

Im not sure, which one is our first line??
;)

Chez Weber

King of the North
Jun 27, 2011
Montreal
It was an entertaining game. Galchenyuk was the most dangerous offensively, Subban also played great and Condon played like Price would have, now we need Plek and Pacioretty to play like they did last year, then we'll start winning again

E82

Feb 3, 2015
Can someone explain why I have never seen Therrien use a time out. Like I mean is he scared to use it?

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
And Eller ends this with his signature stupid move of driving the puck behind the net, then after akwardly trying to keep possession of it, passes without looking after a desperate spin-around. I'm so tired of this guy.

...Eller had an awesome game; again, what ****ing game are you watching??...blind haters...:shakehead

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
On the bright side...
1- Condon has looked amazing lately
2- Kane didn't record a point tonight (If I'm not mistaken...)

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
If they lose 8 of the next 10 they could be a bottom 5-7 team. That would be awesome. Jobs will be lost and we may get a nice draft pick. I love it!

Dont get my hopes up. This team is in serious need of change and wont win with the veteran core they have.

Tank this year, write it off to Price injury. We all know that will be the excuse anyhow so just bite the bullet and purge the crap in the organization

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
We exchanged any skill our players may have had in the past to make them better people, grinders and character, role players.

I'm so sick of this whole regime and attitude in the organization. Sure, get responsible players that won't cause so much havoc off the ice, but holy ****, look at Los Angeles and Chicago and their recent success and their organizational philosophies.
Wait until Martin Reway comes over, gets no shot with us, and then goes on to success.

He's a boom or bust prospect, so he may bust anyway... but we're not even going to give him a chance.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Habs played well but same old story of can't score goals. Game was much closer than what I was expecting.

Time to listen to the post game on TSN690. Much more entertaining than the Habs games for the past 6+ weeks. :nod:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Same old story....Vets not leading. Youngsters held accountable

Oh and DD is the #1 center

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad