Player Discussion Ryan Lindgren

Beer League Sniper

Homeless Man's Rick Nash
Apr 27, 2010
City in a Forest
Don't like the cap hit, but I think the term is fine.

What I don't understand is why we haven't also picked up a reclamation project D on the cheap. Someone like Kylington or Addison. They're sitting out there for nothing other than (I'm assuming) a cheap one or two year deal. There's going to be opportunity.

Reactions: gabevh3

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
What an awful offseason. And look at our division, Washington with Chychrun, Roy, Mangiapane, Dubois. New Jersey finally got a goalie, added Pesce & Dillon to an already stacked young D. Philly adds Michkov.
Not in the least bit worried about Washington or Philly. New Jersey, as much as it pains me to say it, will be a problem.

But the Canes are also taking a step back so...

Reactions: lilphildub

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Would have liked a lower salary (probably not possible) but I'm happy with the 1 year. If Lindy isn't playing really well by the trade deadline we can turn him in to a 2nd, 3rd or 4th round in a trade.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Not in the least bit worried about Washington or Philly. New Jersey, as much as it pains me to say it, will be a problem.

But the Canes are also taking a step back so...
My worry isn’t them leapfrogging us in the standings, it’s that now we’re not going to be beating up on such crappy teams in our division

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad