Confirmed Signing with Link: [TOR] D Timothy Liljegren signs extension with the Maple Leafs (2 years, $3M AAV)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
He’s settling into who he’s gonna be. It’s not easy being a young Dman in Toronto. They’ve invested a lot into him as well. everything says he can turn into a Maatta type player, and have a really productive next 7 years.

Reactions: HockeyVirus

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
Average contract for an average player. I'd like to see how he does with a new coach and would love it if he takes a step forward to being a consistent top 4 guy.

I won't be surprised if he stays a bottom pair guy though.

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
Wow 3 mill per year

They always do.. they will make the odd bottom 6 forward changes but for most part keep it the same

I've wanted a change to the core for 4 years now, but if Marner won't waive there's not much they can do.

Sign who they can now and figure things out next year when Marner and Tavares are off the books.

The time for a big trade was last summer. The Leafs are always slow to react.

Reactions: Skinnyjimmy08

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022
Anyone complaining about this can have a look at the Durzi contract.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Phion Keneuf

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
You will never win if other teams are using cap space smarter than you are.
You'll never win if you can't get past the Kraken. That was more embarrassing than any Leafs loss.

This kid is the next Forsling. The only mistake is Leafs could have gotten 8 years at maybe 4 millions or 4.5 millions and had a top pairing guy signed for a steal.

Reactions: Lilou and BM14

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Apparently CBJ and Ott and Dal didn't get that memo today, as each just dumped youngish former 1st round D.

I have no idea what the hell CBJ or OTT are doing organizationally, and havent for years.

Who did Dallas drop?

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
I was a huge Lilly supporter from the AHL. I think this is too much. He wasn’t good enough. Hope he grows into it of course but don’t like it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad