Ligue 1 24-25

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
Got a secondary assist and provoked a penalty....
I'm afraid a determined Greenwood under RDZ will be extremely impressive on the pitch.
Seeing our Canadian boys high fiving him all season is going to pain me to no end.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Fab Romano seems to be being paid to provide PR for Mason Greenwood, almost 2 dozen glowing tweets since June

Yeah I started noticing it too and it's odd to say the least. Surely the money can't be that good that it's worth taking for someone like him?

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I guess there's no point watching Ligue 1 this year. PSG got rid of locker room cancer, spent money wisely, spent money 4x more than anybody else, and should win by twenty points next spring. It really turned into a farmers league.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
PSG won't continue to win games 4-1, but you seriously don't believe they won't run away with the title? Effin' Neves is looking like a freak out there.
Oh they will run away. Because they're playing great football.
But that's not the problem with your post.
And effin Neves IS a freak.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Oh they will run away. Because they're playing great football.
But that's not the problem with your post.
And effin Neves IS a freak.
The problem is that after PSG, no other French team can go out and spend 70+ million Euros to bring a quality like Neves in. That's why I called it a farmers league; no player with decent talent will want to stay on the likes of Lens, Nice, Monaco, Renne, etc. Trust me, I love Ligue 1, but it has been passed by Serie A quite easily. There is no realistic chance for a non-PSG club to win the title, so that is why players will keep jumping ship from those clubs to the rest of Europe.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
The problem is that after PSG, no other French team can go out and spend 70+ million Euros to bring a quality like Neves in. That's why I called it a farmers league; no player with decent talent will want to stay on the likes of Lens, Nice, Monaco, Renne, etc. Trust me, I love Ligue 1, but it has been passed by Serie A quite easily. There is no realistic chance for a non-PSG club to win the title, so that is why players will keep jumping ship from those clubs to the rest of Europe.
Not true but again, no use debating it.
Look at Monaco, Marseille, Lyon or even Rennes rosters. That's not counting the numerous young talents on every team.
There's a reason a mid table club like Toulouse outplayed Benfica last year.

• Haha
Reactions: Incubajerks

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I said it in the Transfers thread how I wish Barca would have signed Neves. Of course with our finances was never going to happen, but that’s why they make Football Manager.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad