Ligue 1 2018/19

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Underneath the skin? You can't make a difference between banter and insults? He called Verratti a racist.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Also, worth noting that with PSG losing to Montpellier, OM loses another place in the standings.
I wouldn't dare to think PSG did it on purpose, but... it's weird.

Also Paredes offered the winner by turning the ball over in his own box at the 88th minute.
He has been dreadful. Like crazy bad.
Of course he needs a summer of preparation with the team before being dispatched but as of now he barely has L1 level.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Underneath the skin? You can't make a difference between banter and insults? He called Verratti a racist.
And that’s grounds for getting hit and being banned?

Also Paredes offered the winner by turning the ball over in his own box at the 88th minute.
He has been dreadful. Like crazy bad.
Of course he needs a summer of preparation with the team before being dispatched but as of now he barely has L1 level.

Yeah, like I said I don’t get it With Paredes. To think PSG could’ve had Ascacibar and that other Argentinian. ;)

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
And that’s grounds for getting hit and being banned?

Yeah, like I said I don’t get it With Paredes. To think PSG could’ve had Ascacibar and that other Argentinian. ;)
He wasn't hit.
Yes someone insulting every player that steps in front of him has nothing to do in a stadium. He's just there to bring hatred.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
4 losses in 5 games... Crisis mode on :popcorn:
Blanc got fired after sweeping everything and losing to City in the CL QF. He had also just extended his contract.
Here PSG are struggling to close out the league, lost both domestic cups.

I believe Tuchel is a good coach, but clearly, the team is going down the drain right now. Or it's just another step in his struggle with Antero Henrique.

Nasser (or his boss) have to make some choices at some point.

How much truth is there to the rumour that some of the star players are ignoring Tuchel to some extent and go straight to Nasser?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Well I'm not in the lockerroom, but I don't believe it to be true.
From all accounts, Tuchel has a love affair with the players. They love him and he loves them too.
There is clearly a power struggle between Tuchel and Henrique though and Nasser HAS to make a decision there. It's not as if Henrique had done some wonderful signings either. Mind you, Tuchel hasn't lit it up this year either.
Frankly, since Leonardo left, the lack of transfer direction has hurt the team.
And Blanc should have never been fired IMO.

With that said, Nasser could also be the one fired.
I expect a summer of change. One of Tuchel and Henrique has to go (Tuchel has rejected two offers lately before signing a new contract). Nasser might be sent packing. And of course, plenty of players will find new homes : Meunier, possibly Alves, possibly one or both goalies, possibly Thiago Silva (who quietly had a monster season), Kurzawa, Draxler, Rabiot of course, possibly Di Maria, but also some youngsters (I hear Nkunku, Diaby and even Mbe Soh and Zagre, which is once again baffling).
Tuchel is asking for 22 competitive players, which is fair for a team looking to challenge for the CL. But again, FFP will limit their market (they have to sell for 60M before end of june, but Lo Celso, Krychowiak, Jese and Meunier will easily fill that).

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
As I've said numerous times, PSG should pillage the french market. Guys like Guendouzi, Diop, Dembele were all there for the taking, cheap prices and all (total of something like 70M). Instead, they bought Paredes, Kehrer or Draxler for 150M.
These guys could develop from the bench. PSG is playing 4 competitions every year, they'd have playing time.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
He barely brushed him. Frankly if that's a hit or a punch as I've read, I wonder what they do in boxing.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Awesome and you can find dozens of videos where Neymar barley gets touched and dives. This is all well documented not that it has anything to do with him hitting a fan which was seen on video.

I ignored the boxing remark once just becuause I didn’t think you meant it. But I guess haymakers are the only thing that evilo considers hitting. Lol

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Awesome indeed. You act as if Neymar would roll, while the only incident of suck kind in L1 involving Neymar was an ARGENTINIAN rolling everywhere on the pitch with Class A acting. YOU made that comparison with the fan being "hit" (lol).

If you call that hitting or punching, then admit it right now, your name is indeed Ocampos.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
hit
/hɪt/
verb
  1. 1.
    bring one's hand or a tool or weapon into contact with (someone or something) quickly and forcefully.
Do I need to bring up the definition of "forcefully" too?

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Awesome indeed. You act as if Neymar would roll, while the only incident of suck kind in L1 involving Neymar was an ARGENTINIAN rolling everywhere on the pitch with Class A acting. YOU made that comparison with the fan being "hit" (lol).

If you call that hitting or punching, then admit it right now, your name is indeed Ocampos.
Nah Ocampos is a pos. Ones behaviour doesn’t exonerate the other guys. However, I suggest you look at the definition of hitting. (It has nothing to do with boxing or Ocampos or Argentina for that matter). Until next time.

Oh fantastic you brought it already lol. Yeah so about boxing?

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
So, Neymar brought his hand up to another person quickly and used force. But that’s not hitting because neither person was wearing boxing gloves lol

Evilo this is hilarious I have to tell you. Just imagine it the other way around. If your opinion remains the same then I don’t know what to tell you.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
"Used force". No, he didn't.
The other way around?

You mean if a fan came to the game, Neymar goes to the stands and insults every fan in front of him and he gives him barely a touch on the face?
You are actually wondering if I'd find it a problem?
Yes, as many players have said, the main problem would be that the touch was WAY too gentle.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Finalist for player of the year :
Mbappe
Neymar
Pepe
Ben Arfa
Di Maria

I'm guessing it's between Mbappe and Pepe. Pepe's 52% of his team's goal is incredible. Mbappe reaching 30 is quite something too.

Maignan might just win best goalie (other finalists : Lopes, Areola, Lecomte, Mendy).

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Best young player :
Mbappe
Kamara
Ikone
Sarr
Aouar

Don't think there's much doubt about who wins, but Kamara is second to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad