News Article: Lightning working on sale for value close to $2 Billion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
How do you score 12 and 13 goals in your first two pro seasons and be "horrible"? Todd, come on.

Also, Al Murray never left? I have no idea where you got that from.
Not not killing it in the AHL not even cracking 20 goals that means in the NHL he will probably crack 6-8 goals a year if he is only hitting 12-13 in the minors

LordStanlersCup

Sep 6, 2024
Not not killing it in the AHL not even cracking 20 goals that means in the NHL he will probably crack 6-8 goals a year if he is only hitting 12-13 in the minors
To be fair he played the first 15 or so games on the 3rd/4th line when returning from his injury and was roughly a ppg after that having 28 points in his next 34 games. Having said that I don't think he is going to be an NHLer as he is constantly injured and his ceiling is too low. There are other prospects to look forward to though.

Reactions: Todd1a

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
Just like when yzerman went to senior advisor for 1 year and then went to the redwings to be GM
Right, he wanted to be there a year to help Julien into the role? Nothing about that is outlandish... it really isn't uncommon to have some tenure in scouting and wanting to dial back the travel, because really, the amount of travel is a little crazy.
I'm not saying he is going to be a stud, but generally guys with abbreviated minor seasons like this and still producing the way he did is a good sign.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Right, he wanted to be there a year to help Julien into the role? Nothing about that is outlandish... it really isn't uncommon to have some tenure in scouting and wanting to dial back the travel, because really, the amount of travel is a little crazy.

I'm not saying he is going to be a stud, but generally guys with abbreviated minor seasons like this and still producing the way he did is a good sign.
JBB seeing Al Murray at Epcot's World Showcase, after he said he didn't want to travel so much anymore.

giphy.webp

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad