Confirmed with Link: Lightning waive Conor Sheary | cleared and assigned to Syracuse

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012

So his point and goal totals are slowly declining, thanks for proven my point. You also left out how he was a -16 last season which was the only player in the top 20 who was a negative. He makes 9.5M, which at the time was top 15 highest paid in the league, he wasn't a top 15 player, probably not even a top 50 one. He isn't performing for what he gets paid.

• Haha
Reactions: Rschmitz

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
If you are a ppg player and not making 10m AAV you are a bargain, end of story

There was 33 players last year who were over a ppg, that's not as high as threshold as it was a few years ago. He was something around the 15th highest paid player last year, he wasn't anywhere close to the 15th best. So he's not a bargain. He's not a 9.5M player, last year and so far this year.

• Haha
Reactions: Rschmitz

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I agree that Point deserves some criticism, especially when you consider his comparable used to be Aho, but his 2-way game has kind of diminished since then. I think he's gotten a little too cozy playing a pure offense role with Kucherov. However, I wouldn't call him trash or not worth $9.5m, that's a bit out of line.

Reactions: Bozo Nicholson

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Points effectiveness decreased greatly when the speed of the game went up essentially over night and so did his effort in the defensive end apparently. We've already seen him struggle significantly without Kucherov but he's still at the bottom of the list to start criticizing even though Hose is trolling.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad