Confirmed with Link: Lightning sign Jesse Ylonen, Tobie Paquette-Bisson, Derrick Pouliot, and Steven Santini | 1 year, 2-way

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

b0lthed

Mar 7, 2023
Derrick Pouliot, not Benoit

Also, Ylonen is the one signing here with potential. The rest are AHL depth pieces that have some NHL experience. Ylonen is a former second round pick with speed and offensive skill. He had a bad year last season but his debut was pretty promising. I expect him to make it with the big club out of camp.

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
This article makes it sound like Ylonen could be a third liner. But you have to wonder why he couldn't play his way there on last year's Canadians roster. It also says his entire NHL experience has been on the fourth line, which would explain his low numbers.

I'm hoping he can give us a true third line level option to go along with Paul.

Hockeyville USA

Dec 30, 2023
Central Ohio
This article makes it sound like Ylonen could be a third liner. But you have to wonder why he couldn't play his way there on last year's Canadians roster. It also says his entire NHL experience has been on the fourth line, which would explain his low numbers.

I'm hoping he can give us a true third line level option to go along with Paul.
Typical AAAA type. Can score all day in the A, not good enough to consistently put up numbers in the NHL, doesn't fit the well rounded/physical presence to be an effective bottom 6er.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad