GDT: Lightning @ Devils - 6:45 PM - MSG

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Or get him hurt and everyone will complain about how fragile he is.

He's a small, elite offensive player in this league. Why does he need to be something else too?
If the guy is that fragile then don’t even resign him when this deal is up. You want to be elite? You go lead by example get physical when you have to it doesn’t mean drop the gloves and fight it every game go lay 10 hits but you still have to lead

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I am actually glad that horseshit ref call and fluke goal happened. This team needed a wake up call and get absolutely embarrassed. No false hope with a late game surge.

An in your fave F YOU boo of the ice game like tonight was needed

Yeah they need to feel bad. They need to have Keefe scream at then.

They have been extra loosey goosey in the Dzone these past two games. They got to get back to what they were doing in the earlier games

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
They've got Detroit next. If they can't even control play against those shit cans then we might just be ass

Detroit game in Detroit was where it fell apart last year and I knew they were ass, I remember being loopy off of wisdom teeth surgery meds :laugh: and was glad I fell asleep after we went down 3-0 in the first lol and the Islanders always own this f***ing team for some reason, it's probably the Lou effect. Just like how we owned the Penguins in their prime when Shero came over and sucked ass versus everyone else

Reactions: Hisch13r

BostonDevil

Jun 28, 2019
Stop just stop top line players have to be involved in all aspects of the game that’s why there is serious leadership lacking in the locker room.
The reason why this team is struggling is because Jack Hughes doesn't win corner battles or clear guys out in front?

I need to stop?

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
If the guy is that fragile then don’t even resign him when this deal is up. You want to be elite? You go lead by example get physical when you have to it doesn’t mean drop the gloves and fight it every game go lay 10 hits but you still have to lead
This is such an incredibly lazy take on leadership.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
The reason why this team is struggling is because Jack Hughes doesn't win corner battles or clear guys out in front?

I need to stop?
Stop you know what I was talking about with the first post. Your the one that doesn’t want your star players to play a full game

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I remember a similar fluke goal like what happened against Wild in the 2010-2011 season, right before the turnaround happened

Maybe its a good omen

Reactions: My3Sons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad