GDT: Lightning @ Devils - 6:45 PM - MSG

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
They might turn it around, I actually think there's a good chance they do.

But this feels like a huge skid coming up, and a game that can derail the group for a long time.

This f***ing sucks man.

Reactions: Hisch13r

BostonDevil

Jun 28, 2019
I don't know, I for one think Jack Hughes and his glass body getting more involved physically would really create some positive results...
Or get him hurt and everyone will complain about how fragile he is.

He's an small, elite offensive player in this league. Why does he need to be something else too?

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ

But this feels like a huge skid coming up, and a game that can derail the group for a long time.

This f***ing sucks man.

They've got Detroit next. If they can't even control play against those shit cans then we might just be ass

Reactions: ZachaFlockaFlame

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
I don't know, I for one think Jack Hughes and his glass body getting more involved physically would really create some positive results...
The top players on your team have to be willing to play everywhere in every area on the ice. If they aren’t then it’s going to show.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar

This f***ing sucks man.
I am actually glad that horseshit ref call and fluke goal happened. This team needed a wake up call and get absolutely embarrassed. No false hope with a late game surge.

An in your fave F YOU boo of the ice game like tonight was needed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad