Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
At least the fans are into this. Screaming booing frustrated

Hope this is a massive wake up call to the roster

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
No shot I'm pinning this mostly on Dillon with how bad Dougie's been. This is definitely an equal partnership.

Dillon has constantly been 3rd guy back, out of position, and leaving Hamilton the guy to defend when it should be the other way

Sure Hamilton has had his defensive issues too but Dillon is not helping him when he's supposed to be the defensive guy

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Give Tampa credit they get the beneficial call and they pounced to probably end the game. If situation was reversed devils wouldn’t even sniff a goal on that pp

BostonDevil

Jun 28, 2019
I’m saying there is zero heart in our core. Zero willingness to get into the dirty areas the corner battles and angry jack bratt Luke nemec lesser degree recently Nico
I hear you but those guys aren't corner battle guys. The guys being paid to battle in corners aren't battling in corners. Start there.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Mostly did their job potting 4 on a shit goalie. Fortunately/unfortunately they did this on pretty minimal xGF. Really makes you think what they could've done had they not spend most of the game dicking around.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
I hear you but those guys aren't corner battle guys. The guys being paid to battle in corners aren't battling in corners. Start there.
Stop just stop top line players have to be involved in all aspects of the game that’s why there is serious leadership lacking in the locker room.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad