GDT: Lightning @ Devils - 6:45 PM - MSG

Deviled

Oct 10, 2024
Ive also had this happen over the years on my cable NHL package, where one feed is just the same team twice

Could be a one-off misfire by ESPN+ and nothing to do with the new Gotham Sports stuff

Though I think we can all agree itll be a great day when sports feeds are easily accessible.. sad part is itll probably be via Amazon and I wont ever give them my money lol

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Palat really may be burnt crispity.

When he finishes the season with 30 points, while scoring 25 of them in his last 45 games (45+ point pace!) I just hope management isn't like ''But he paced for 45 points after January tho! He was just hurt! He'll bounce back!''.

BostonDevil

Jun 28, 2019
Ive also had this happen over the years on my cable NHL package, where one feed is just the same team twice

Could be a one-off misfire by ESPN+ and nothing to do with the new Gotham Sports stuff

Though I think we can all agree itll be a great day when sports feeds are easily accessible.. sad part is itll probably be via Amazon and I wont ever give them my money lol
I don't even thing I can get the Gotham Sports app if I wanted to pay that stupid price for only one team

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Johansson looks like another product of ''Draft the biggest monster you can and just strap a ton of pads on him!'' craze. Only he was one of the complete and utter failures.

Reminds me of another former Lightning goalie. Come to think of it, he was also from Sweden. And his NHL career pretty much ended after coming to training camp with us on a failed PTO.

Can anyone guess the goalie's name?
I'm actually interested if anyone else can name this goalie.

It's a little trivia question for the night. Especially since half of this board is getting the Tampa feed and won't get to see the trivia question on the Devils feed!:sarcasm:

Reactions: My3Sons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad