GDT: Lightning @ Devils - 6:45 PM - MSG

BostonDevil

Jun 28, 2019
It's a good day. "Negative for high-grade dysplasia or malignancy. " Thank you RWJ...those "Mr. DeVille" commercials won't piss me off so much in the future...

Still have a massive hole in my throat and spitting blood from the biopsy but I'm ok with it...I think I'm going to have a Manhattan tonight and watch the game :)
Good to hear! Stay well

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
6:45 pm

200w.gif

Deviled

Oct 10, 2024
Was supposed to be an exciting night for basketball as well but, in typical NBA fashion, half the stars on the night are missing the games

Knicks vs 76ers and Embiid and George are out lol, cant make it up. I know George is actually hurt but the NBA has a serious problem when it comes to load management and stars like Joel Embiid

Hopefully the Devils can take over and make this a fun, lopsided game the same ill see in 30 minutes for the NBA season opener

Reactions: DevilsHughes86

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Tampa feed talking about Palat's zero points. Engblom says not to worry. His -6 is more of a surprise lol.

I’m watching on ESPN and there is no NJ broadcast. Does anyone else have espn plus with a NJ feed?
I have to watch the Tampa feed because it's local. So I'm not sure.

I wonder if it's some kind of overload because of all the games tonight and they're only showing one feed? Weird that it's the road teams feed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad